• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sorry to be a pain

HAT MAN

Dec 14, 2009
I have to say I hate not being educated enough on the eris and then asking silly questions but....

with that said a few more questions
1. had to replace my eris after 2 weeks some kind of screen issue no big thing but since I got the new one my Handsent has a very long lag time from the time i hit the widget to the time I am able to text sometimes up to 25-35 seconds So whats the fix?

2. I can't seem to fins a good bed time clock, had one but would not be able to adjust dimmer so got kaloer clock, i like this one but it shuts it self off in the midle of the night, I am guessing once the phone fully charges and the light turns green. since I always wake up i catch it. What is the best night clock out there?

3.notifications, two parter
a. can I set dif tones to dif notifcations, cause I cant find the option just says set as default notifcation. I want 1 tone for e mail another for text another for missed calls etc
b. is there an app or a way to quickly shut notifcations off when going to bed but keeping the phone ringer on. I get e-mails at all hours and the notifcation wakes me up but silent wont work cause I want to get phones calls

that is it for now please help and thank you all for being so understanding with my newbie questions.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones