• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Space Defender! (Graphic artist needed)!

itsthatsguy

Lurker
Sep 10, 2012
Hello folks, ive started a new project, its sort of a progression style game where your given the task of upholding peace in an unknown galaxy, you go on exciting chases, and fights in space where each level you have to survive and thrive by avoid asteroids and taking down the villain! i can, and am coding the game right now but my graphics skills are a bit sub-par for an app of this magnitude.

I need someone who is good with graphics, mainly we'll be making images around 400X400 PNG format, but some larger and small images are needed, the range of images goes from title screens to in game items or icons, asteroids, spaceships, hud elements character pics ect. if you believe you have the skill set please contact me on this thread of or a PM, as for payment goes we can dissucss an up-front or profit sharing plan.

thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones