1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Speakers for S3?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrsharp21, Jul 10, 2013.

1. jrsharp21

jrsharp21 Newbie

Anyone have any suggestions on speakers or a speaker dock for the S3? I move into my new office this weekend and I will be able to once again listen to podcasts and music outloud. So looking for some good speakers to put in my office. I really don't want bluetooth speakers. I would rather have speakers where the phone plugs directly into the mini usb port or a line that plugs into the headphone jack.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Kinda depends on what sort of volume you're looking for ..

I use a Bose iPod dock (something like this) that has a earphone plug when I want a bit of volume however when I need just that bit more than the phone provides, I have a mini Pod thing (something like this) which is excellent. Amazing sound for something so small .. and relatively cheap.

3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

If you don't want BT speakers, I'd look into computer speakers you can plug into your headphone jack.

4. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast

I personally love the x-mini 2.
    It's very affordable and produce very nice sound for such small size.
    I bought few and made daisy chain, connecting them all together .

Use them daily for over a year, and they still work great. Once charged, can last for couple of days.
    Highly recommend at least checking them out.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews