• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jrsharp21

Jan 11, 2013
Anyone have any suggestions on speakers or a speaker dock for the S3? I move into my new office this weekend and I will be able to once again listen to podcasts and music outloud. So looking for some good speakers to put in my office. I really don't want bluetooth speakers. I would rather have speakers where the phone plugs directly into the mini usb port or a line that plugs into the headphone jack.

Kinda depends on what sort of volume you're looking for ..

I use a Bose iPod dock (something like this) that has a earphone plug when I want a bit of volume however when I need just that bit more than the phone provides, I have a mini Pod thing (something like this) which is excellent. Amazing sound for something so small .. and relatively cheap.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones