• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help speech to text thread

sonicbluemustang

Android Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2010
I am amazed how well it works. I am actually using it now. My wife's incredible does not work this well. So far no mistakes. This is so much faster than typing. With this you don't need a keyboard. Well I guess you do. I have to do this 1 sentence time. Thats at a time. I'm glad it works well. Has anybody else used it. You must speak clearly. This is the longest thread I have ever written.

i use it for everything u can. send text to.....call.... or google search. i love the voice search button I have it on my main screen with sms and contacts. its with out a doubt the most used feature on my phone. I love its flexibility pretty much any text field can be filled with words i speak instead of type. its sweet

Upvote 0
Hello guyz,
i have a lg optimus 1,p500 handset, the voice search button just goes to google whenever i try to call or sms, If i say call george, its searches call george on google. Plz help.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is a problem with the phone that can't be fixed unfortunately. My wife's done this brand.new outta the box. Had to take it back to sprint and. Have it replaced

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones