• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speed Up Your Smartphone with Memory Booster

J

Jackdroid

Memory Booster:Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!
Memory Booster offers a memory optimization app with a bit of graphical flair. The light version allows you to do a quick boost and shows exactly how much memory is being used and freed. The paid version allows you to set a threshold for the program to automatically kill tasks and boost the memory when it hits a certain percentage you decide. Paid version also offers an

I've used it, but can't recommend it (though not for the reason above). Basically, it's a task killer that will run for you in the background. The problem I have with it is that the white list that keeps certain apps from being closed doesn't work as well as it should; I can't tell you how many times Weather Bug was shut down on me, despite the fact that I had it listed. The developers were responsive via email more than once, but until they actually FIX the white list, I wouldn't use this app. FWIW, I really hope they get it fixed as I really like how this app is supposed to work.

Reactions: asp2010
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones