• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] leaving the development for awhile....

Well after a long few years of development I finally decided to put my handle down and pass it on to the next dais flaque. I don't feel the reward from helping others like I used to considering there's a hundred people after me with the same answer. I'm going to keep my account open, if anyone needs help just PM me thank you and have a blessed Christmas and New Years..

Reactions: nymetzfan05
Well after a long few years of development I finally decided to put my handle down and pass it on to the next dais flaque. I don't feel the reward from helping others like I used to considering there's a hundred people after me with the same answer. I'm going to keep my account open, if anyone needs help just PM me thank you and have a blessed Christmas and New Years..

Sad to hear man. You actually provide a lot of useful info here on the board. Hope you'll return sooner than later.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones