• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

{Sprint}I made the switch/ Questions along the road

This is the widget I am talking about

attachment.php

Android Pro Widgets allows you to see an Agenda View and Month View, just like the Samsung TouchWiz widget. What's great is, it's customizable visually as well. Even though it's a paid widget app, you can still use it on future phones that you purchase (rather than getting used to a new setup).

-EDIT- Forgot to add that the s-pen air view scrolling works in the agenda view.

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0
OK does not seem as anyone has tried this device, so I found a Youtube video so you can all see for yourself

And there is a thread about it here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1980235&nocache=1

DonB, congrats on the phone. I've ordered one from eBay, the MHL adapter for the SGS3 which many have said works with the Note 2. It works with my wife's S3, but it doesn't work well with my Note 2. Meaning, it works, but then it self disconnects after a few minutes. I tried unhooking and reconnects and it works randomly. I'm thinking because it's not truly a Samsung product but a knock-off.

With that said, if you ordered the 11-pin adapter, it should work, but not a guaranteed. Good luck.

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0
DonB, congrats on the phone. I've ordered one from eBay, the MHL adapter for the SGS3 which many have said works with the Note 2. It works with my wife's S3, but it doesn't work well with my Note 2. Meaning, it works, but then it self disconnects after a few minutes. I tried unhooking and reconnects and it works randomly. I'm thinking because it's not truly a Samsung product but a knock-off.

With that said, if you ordered the 11-pin adapter, it should work, but not a guaranteed. Good luck.

Yep I would make sure it is an 11 pin one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones