• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Standard Sense clock widget

Steve1976

Apr 10, 2010
Checked the other posts on this topic and decided mine was different enough to post a new one.

I like the standard clock widget but wondered how you get it back if you delete it and replace it with a Beautiful Widget one for example. I guess after a factory reset this happens but is there a way of just adding it back from the add widget option?

Also, I have tried a few of the beautiful widget ones and they don't link to the alarm facility like the standard one does, anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

1) Beautiful widgets won't replace your default sense clock so you will still have it as long as you are on the sense launcher. So you can still add the default widget if you want.
2) In Beautiful widgets you can set an area to press to launch an app. So if you tap on the time, it will launch the clock. I don't have beautiful widgets on me to explain where, but it's in the settings.

Reactions: Steve1976
Upvote 0
1) Beautiful widgets won't replace your default sense clock so you will still have it as long as you are on the sense launcher. So you can still add the default widget if you want.
2) In Beautiful widgets you can set an area to press to launch an app. So if you tap on the time, it will launch the clock. I don't have beautiful widgets on me to explain where, but it's in the settings.

Many thanks mate, that's a great help, just found it in the widgets, what a numpty!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones