• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Start of song cut off when phone rings

So when ever someone rings me the Song i have Selected for the Ringtone starts when my phone is rung but the sound is Low that you cant hear it and then Suddenly Boosts in sound Causing the start of the song to be cut off. Is there any way to turn off that Delay in Sound, my ringtone has a great start to it but my phone cuts it off because of this.

You are explained it fine Dr4gonkiller_96.

Sound settings have gone through some pretty strange changes over Android Phones history. At one point you could just change a setting under ringtones to stop that then manufacturers started combining all the sound settings on our phones all together so you couldn't just easily change one. Users thought that was a bad thing so app developers came to the rescue.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
To be fair, as Android adds features we get a bajillion settings and it gets cumbersome and confusing. Manufacturers are just trying to make it simpler for your average Jane/Joe, who, for the most part, like the increasing ringtone volume (among other things.)

If I were the Android Czar, I'd make all manufacturers include advanced options for power users, but development cost $$$$ and they are greedy bast.... um ... concerned about the bottom line. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones