• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Step by step going to 340?

As soon as Fab has apex 1.3 out I will be going this route since I'm still on the OTA .15 (2.2) ver of software.....

SBF to .320 then run the system only SBF to .340. From they I will install the newest ApeX which fab said will support .340.

Doing it this way gives me a safety net because if I brick my phone I just follow the same procedure as above to go right back to .340. :)

Upvote 0
Ouch, unless you have a clean back-up of the OTA on your phone (assuming that you are themed and have a ROM, or one or the other) you would have to SBF back to stock one way or the other.

There is a install zip of the .320 out there that you could use to get that far, that will give you all the new files except Madden and the name .340.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones