• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Headset Earphones Handsfree Please wait Image not available * Enlarge

BigRon

Lurker
Apr 27, 2010
Not by any means "G-1 specific", but they work superbly with my G-1... the "Bluedio AV890 Stereo" from the Artyguru superstore in Hong Kong

I paid about

Thanks for the review. I've been idly looking at these, but haven't pulled the trigger. I like the flexibility of being able to use normal headphones but the wires get me down. I have gotten WAY used to completely wireless audio.

Since I listen to podcasts rather than music, I use BT Super Mono ($6) to pipe phone audio through a regular bluetooth earpiece.

Note: BT Super Mono is like BTaudio was for windows mobile. Also, some earpieces support a2dp directly. I have a, uhhh, jabra BT530 (?) that does this natively but it's mighty uncomfortable and more $$$ than the garden variety earpiece.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones