• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock HTC Music Widget & Playlists/Synch

GlenC

Lurker
Aug 10, 2010
Hi All.

Looking for some feedback or suggestions with a problems on a HTC Desire.

I've changed the rom on my phone to a AuraxTSense v7.9 custom ROm, and have noticed a change in the HTC stock music app since doing this, and would like to know if others are receiving the same error and resolution.

I use the HTC synch 3.0.5387, which allows you to synch playlists form itunes into your phone, well sd card actually.

With the new rom, i have a ext3 partition setup, and have noticed that when i synch the playlists, it shows the playlist, but doesnt show the tracks in the playlist.

Does the stock htc music player only pick up files from a set location on the SD card, or from any location. Just wondering as when I open astro, there are two ways to access files on the sd card, one being sdcard as a folder, and then another being /mnt/sdcard.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones