• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck in a bootloop and I can't get out.

I let the battery die on my tablet a few days ago, so i plugged it in and let it charge for a bit. I tried to power it on, and it powered off immediately upon booting because, i assume, the battery was too low. So i let if charge more, and now when i turn it on, it will boot all the way up to the lockscreen, then reboot in <3 seconds. Every time. There's nothing i can do to stop it. I never flashed anything, or even rooted my tablet.

Also, when i try to boot into recovery, it just shows an android on his back with a red exclamation mark over him and the words "no command".

Has anyine had this problem?is tgere a simple way to fix it? Is there a not so simple way to fix it? Because im okay with that as well

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones