• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on Revolutionary screen

newrootking

Lurker
Nov 18, 2012
Hi

I have the HTC Wildfire. I ran the Revolutionary and it said Success. When I am trying to select the storage option, it goes to the Revoultionary on the screen and stays. In fact for anything I select I am getting the same Revolutionary flash screen.

I wiped the SD card and took the battery out and rerun the Revoulitonary. It flashed the ROM again. but still it is the same. I am struggling for the last two days. Please help.

thanks

Hi

I have the HTC Wildfire. I ran the Revolutionary and it said Success. When I am trying to select the storage option, it goes to the Revoultionary on the screen and stays. In fact for anything I select I am getting the same Revolutionary flash screen.

I wiped the SD card and took the battery out and rerun the Revoulitonary. It flashed the ROM again. but still it is the same. I am struggling for the last two days. Please help.

thanks
Welcome newroot!
Glad to have you here.
I moved your post to its own thread in your devices forum.
You were in the Evo4g forum before.
What guide are you following to run revolutionary and rom?
Have you unlocked your bootloader already?
Can you post what your bootloader screen says?

Reactions: newrootking
Upvote 0
Hi

Thanks for the reply (and moving to the right place!)

I am following this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12782364

I ran the revolutionary. I got the message success. I could start the phone in Recovery mode (by pressing the vol down+power). once i select the recovery menu, it list menu items, reboot, mount storage, run from SD card etc.. but any selection from here it shows "Revolutionary" on the middle of the screen and stays. If I click on the power button( as there is further response from phone) it goes back to the same menu..

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones