• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck with VZW, is there anything out there worth pay full price?

bldgengineer

Android Enthusiast
Sep 15, 2010
Chester MD
Not eligible for an upgrade until next July but I have unlimited data still so I'd most likely pay full price anyway just to keep my current contract.

I currently have a Rezound but like a lot of the newer phones coming out now. I just can't really tell if there's anything that's worth the full retail price.

That was my thoughts...I might want a bigger screen next year when i'm eligible for an upgrade but even then I might just pay full price so I can keep my unlimited data

You can always keep an eye on Ebay for something that suits you. Just buy from a top rated seller who has a 30 day guarantee. That would be my move. If you go this route, you use the hell out of the phone for thirty days and check ALL functionality thoroughly.

I bought a back up droid bionic from ebay in that fashion. I used the hell out it and used it exclusively for the duration of the seller guarantee. :)

If you like the nexus line, I believe you can buy a new one straight from google at a reasonable price.

I won't pay Verizon for a phone any longer after the way they shafted us unlimited users. I'll buy one from Ebay. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones