• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stylus for Handwriting Recognition with Palm Rejection

BigRedGonzo

Android Expert
Jan 12, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Regrettably I opted to buy the Tab Pro 12.2 for $150 less than the Note Pro 12.2. Now I have run into a need to take some notes in the field and I can do so with a regular stylus using SNote and can actually convert them to text in SNote. It is sort of clunky, but it works. I would love to have a Bluetooth LE stylus that do the ignore palm trick and allow me to write just like on a piece of paper and end up with typewritten notes. I realize I can use the on screen keyboard, but is just not as convenient as a stylus and also it is difficult to use the keyboard while carrying the tablet. Does anyone know of a stylus that does palm rejection and has a text/note app that fits the above bill? I have searched everywhere and you could build a forest with BTE slyli for the iCrap offerings, but I seem to be missing anything for the Android Market.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
BigRedGonzo

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones