• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Superpad Flytouch 3 - screen lights up but nothing else

brucebriz

Lurker
Nov 29, 2011
Hi there,
I've purchased a superpad flytouch 3 and out of the box it doesn't work as it should. I switch on and the screen lights up and thats it - no vibration, no menu, no icons.....no other keys seem to have any effect. Touching the screen does nothing......I've tried a number of the reset tips on youtube and nothing - in each case the screen just lights up and thats it.

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful - do I boomerang it back to the seller or can it be brought to life?
thanks
bruce

Hi there,
I've purchased a superpad flytouch 3 and out of the box it doesn't work as it should. I switch on and the screen lights up and thats it - no vibration, no menu, no icons.....no other keys seem to have any effect. Touching the screen does nothing......I've tried a number of the reset tips on youtube and nothing - in each case the screen just lights up and thats it.

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful - do I boomerang it back to the seller or can it be brought to life?
thanks
bruce

I would contact the seller and ask them for their returns procedure......they may ask you to try a factory reset or try re-flashing the tablet, but I wouldn't do it until they ask you to do it. Ask them to detail the procedure and, in the case of a re-flash, the location of the files to be used. If possible record your conversation, if not, check with them that re-flashing wont affect your warranty, and ask for their name.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones