• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SystemPanel App / Task Manager: Great task manager app with awesome GUI!

CaptEnder

Lurker
Jun 9, 2010
I love this app! It has a wonderful user interface, some interesting charts and graphs that make a great dashboard. I really like the installer piece (now only available on the paid version of this app) which allows saving/installing apps from the SD card. This has worked great on my HTC Hero, both 1.5 and 2.1 OS versions. This app also does a great job of managing apps. I like it much better than the default app manager. I like this app so much it will be the first one I buy for my phone. Don't take my word for it, though - download the free version and I think you'll like it as much as I have!

Agreed, 100%

I have installed a ton of "free" apps and this one is the only one that I liked so much that I bought the paid version. The help section really does an awesome job of explaining why you don't have to kill every task on your phone and the app even lists them out as "Active" and "Inactive" applications, so you can see which ones are actually taking up CPU.

The GUI is laid out perfectly and everything looks amazing, from the app list to the charts. Definitely one of the best apps I've seen in the market. Props to the developer, he did a terrific job with this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones