1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

T Mobile Free weekend

Discussion in 'T-Mobile' started by The_Source41, Feb 8, 2011.

1. The_Source41

The_Source41 Lurker

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slayn

Slayn Newbie

I'm making the switch from AT&T fam plan to my own T-Mobile with the unlimited data. Free Mytouch for me!

3. Njcellgeek74

Njcellgeek74 Well-Known Member

Going to upgrade my fourth line to an HD7 for the hubby. (sigh....he is still stuck on Windows Mobile)

4. Slayn

Slayn Newbie

FYI, the Mytouch 4g and G2 were $200 out the door with a $200 mail in rebate. I just went to Fry's and got the G2 for free out the door, only paying the sales tax. Also got their 2 year protection for $100, which is a lot cheaper than the $6/month plan from T-mobile ( $44 cheaper over 2 years ). The great part about the Fry's replacement plan is they are leniant with it, so if I feel like having the phone replaced at the end of my 2 years then they will do it with little problems. If they don't have that exact phone, well then, free upgrade for me. ;)

I was planning on getting the Mytouch 4g but honestly I thought the phone was kind of ugly and plasticy feeling. I like the solid feel of the G2, with the heavier phone, brushed aluminum, slightly thicker etc. The keyboard is also waaaaaay better than I thought it would be, far prefer it for heavy use over the standard android/swype.'

If you want the Mytouch 4G I believe Costco has it for free as well, at least online. Kind of disappointed in the $200 prices out the door from T-Mobile stores.