• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tbolt most searched??? you betcha...

This is probably the exact reason that Verizon isn't announcing a release date or advertising it to a massive extent. Because we're already doing it for them.

It's also the reason that its INCREDIBLY STUPID that they haven't said ANYTHING yet. I'm thinking there is some crossover in those searches. People search the TBolt, read a few posts, find out that there is NO release date and that everything since January 6th has resembled a clusterfook, and searched one of the other phones.

Upvote 0
I'm also guilty of the Thunderbolt Google-gate. I've been searching this phone for the past week and a half trying to decide what I want to get next. I'm looking for accessories such as desktop cradle and car mount (reasons why I still love my droid), 4g coverage, etc. I would like this phone to be released already so that those of you getting the TB "next week" can review them before I buy :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones