• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Technophobe says Hi!

Hi Guys,

Delighted to find this site as I admit to being a complete technophobe when it comes to phones and such things!
Just to show some manners and introduce myself, my name is Andy, I live in sunny Liverpool where I am a Firefighter, fanatical Liverpool supporter and drink far too much alcohol!

Just took the plunge into the world of Android phones and invested in a Samsung Galaxy S2 - I had a HTC Sensation for all of four days but sent it back, but thats another story! :)

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the forums Andy - thanks for joining!

Love the username... it made me smile... I love Scousers... went to John Moores Uni (1999-2003) and had the best time.

Sorry to hear that you didn't like the Sensation... if you need any help with device specific questions for your SGS II, then head to Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums

Hope you find this place useful... give one of us guides a shout if you need any help navigating the site!!

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

Delighted to find this site as I admit to being a complete technophobe when it comes to phones and such things!
Just to show some manners and introduce myself, my name is Andy, I live in sunny Liverpool where I am a Firefighter, fanatical Liverpool supporter and drink far too much alcohol!

Just took the plunge into the world of Android phones and invested in a Samsung Galaxy S2 - I had a HTC Sensation for all of four days but sent it back, but thats another story! :)

Cheers
Hello and welcome to Android Forums - its great to have you aboard. :)

Enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones