• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Does anyone know of any wireless tethering, workarounds, that will work on this phone.

At least on my phone, which was purchased last week, none of the wireless tethering options work. Even the wifi tethering for root users doesn't work. The only thing I can get to work is usb tethering.

Tried Foxfi, Barnicle, Wifi Tethering for Root users, and a number of other wifi tether apps. None worked. So far, the only thing I can get to work is Easy Tether and ClockWorkMod Tether, but both of those are usb only.

Does anyone know of any wireless tethering, workarounds, that will work on this phone.

At least on my phone, which was purchased last week, none of the wireless tethering options work. Even the wifi tethering for root users doesn't work. The only thing I can get to work is usb tethering.

Tried Foxfi, Barnicle, Wifi Tethering for Root users, and a number of other wifi tether apps. None worked. So far, the only thing I can get to work is Easy Tether and ClockWorkMod Tether, but both of those are usb only.

i like clockworkmod tether because it charges the phone as you serf the web.
that way you don't kill the battery because your on to long

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones