1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Text and Calling Issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NKarigan, Dec 23, 2009.

1. NKarigan

NKarigan Lurker

I've recently been having issues with my Eris because it won't send or receive text messages. It comes up as Network not responding or some kind of Radio Interface Source error...also when I make phone calls it always comes up restricted. I've contacted Verizon support and they have not resolved the issue...has anyone else had this problem???

2. mandable

mandable Newbie

I haven't had these issues. Sorry to ask an obvious question, but it isn't anything with the network, is it?

3. NKarigan

NKarigan Lurker

Verizon is saying that it is not...even though we have tried everything on the phone...Factory reset, checked all the settings, took the battery out, called *228..I mean everything.

4. MisterMcGoo

MisterMcGoo Well-Known Member

My calls have been dropping a lot today for some reason. I updated my "roaming capabilities" but I'm not sure that was the problem, since I've had this phone for a week with no issues and I'm sitting at my desk at work. I'm not sure this phone carries that great of a signal. This is my first bad experience with it, but its strange how it's happening now and not from the onset.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews