• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Texts are cut-off

It doesn't support multi message. VZW can auto upgrade the message to an MMS on its network but doing that across networks is a little more difficult.

Doesn't look like you get to specify what type of message you want to send like you can on a BB... So I guess we're screwed on that front. Bout the only thing you can do at that point is hope for an app that does it for you.

Upvote 0
how do i do that? an shouldnt sms just send in more than one message if its long, i dont understand

when in a message, click the menu, and then click "add a subject", you should message that says "converting to MMS, charges will apply"

I don't know if charges will actually apply (does anyone know? I do have unlimited text/pix texts)

Also I don't know if converting to MMS will fix your problem, but if it does, let me know, as I, too, am curious.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones