• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The De Facto Best Browser on the Market?

What is the de facto best android browser on the market? I know there probably isn't one, but what's the best one YOU know of. Try rating them on a scale of 1-100(So you can be detailed(If you don't want 1-100, use a pseudo 1-10 by using only the tens place(similar if you want 1-5(or any other number(hell, just give it a rating!)))). I have a few requirements... it has to have unlimited pages open at once, multitouch capabilities, and be free(Donate versions don't count as a paid version since your getting the exact same thing as the free version but your donating to the author).

I always seem to revert back to the standard browser on my Desire, as it is fast enough for me!

I do have Skyfire currently installed, caters my needs for when I want to have a "desktop" view, saves the need to keep changing settings... but I guess that is down to pure lazyness :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones