• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The Nameless Rom by DopeShiziot in Rom Manager

civicsisedan

Android Expert
Apr 26, 2010
Maryland

I take no credit for the Rom. Just letting everyone know there's a new rom out there on Rom Manager.

{ROM[11-27]}The Nameless Rom (Power Mod | Beautiful Theme | Custom Helper App) - xda-developers

The Nameless Rom

Background
This rom has been in beta for a long time. about two weeks before I launched the beta on here, I had a few people testing it out already. Since the beta release on xda, Ive gotten a lot of awesome feedback. With their help I was able to create this rom. Quick shout out to those on the beta team, they did an awesome job.
-Droid Bee
-theguitarguy58
-tony5104
-jaysckap
-BigNate
-ACD168
-sgreenwood99
-Sdc5364
-fortesquieu

This rom was also a learning experience. I was able-with a lot of help from myn-to create an app to go along with the rom. Teaching myself java was a pain in the butt, but it paid off. Its not much, but its just the beginning!

If any of you were following this thread,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=838642
you know i started work on porting JsiChiSurfs extended power controls for sense. After i took a break, lllboredlll took over, and with a little help from me to get it back going, this was our final result.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=853667&page=2
Huge thanks go to these people for their contributions to the extended power controls mod.
JsiChiSurf
lllboredlll

Features
Smooth icons for
-Sync
-Upload
-Download
-GPS
-Battery
Custom themed animated flip clock
Animations sped up by 2/3rds! Even faster then all the others!
Myns Rosie!
-works with Rosie Settings app to allow rosie button remapping on the fly!
Nameless Helper App
-custom app, see below for further details
5 Row Launcher
Wifi Tether
Collin_ph Battery Tweak
-see below for more information
EXTENDED POWER MOD!
-YES! Its working on incredible framework!
HotBoot
Gingerbread Youtube Release
Chads kernel
-OC
-Smartass gov
-GPU+
-BFQ
-tun.ko module

Screenshots
vyyqv.png
332a179.png

2moq9t1.png

2ldee5w.png

Downloads
The Nameless 2.1.7
md5sum f9283440a3c5204c84cf57b795ee8947
Web Connect

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones