• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Offical KRISPY KREME "Share Da Love" Donut-A-Thon 2013

Bibs? You be crazy. I'm going to take my glazed soaked shirt and frame it as a reminder of the upcoming gloriousness!! It's not every day we get to be in such a grease filled sugar topped gluttonous coma, it neeeeeeds to be commemorized for all eternity and beyond!!

I have to go tell the 'hood to move their cars out of the road, there has to be a clear path for the delivery trucks. I'm leaving nothing to chance here! I just can't wait!!!!!

WHAT was I thinking! Man thanks for bringing me back to my senses! I think its the lack of KRISPY KREMES that's got me talking all crazy like that . "Frame my soaked tshirt-hayale!" I'll be scraping and slurping that glazes!! Might be nothing LEFT of my tshirt!!!

ROFL You said "GLORIOUSNESS"...Im going to use that! it describes the Nirvana well. when they bury us, we need to be up on Krispy Kreme Hill next to the belt so they can just fill our holes up with nothing but KK's (that didn't sound right).... wait a minute....

anyway, how you like the siggy! click it! everywhere have my three thousand or so postidges, that blurb should show up hope people see it and clikk it!

Upvote 0
Pssst, Rico, I'm not calling it a night but, ummmmm, I'll check back for offers bright and early tomorrow...mmmkay?

Hey, yawwwwwwwwn....oops I wasnt asleep, was testing a theory on how to stay awake with one eye open while the other one sleeps. I yad the nite shift covered. No action......its going to kick in.

Upvote 0
Well this is a disappointment. I got up, fed the birds/tortoise/dogs, made my coffee and came running to see the long list of donut shipments comin' our way. I see nothin'.

I'll be on day shift but I'm thinkin' I won't be too busy. sigh. I really wanted a KK with my coffee today.

Ok all you putting off buying these donuts for your fellow forumite, here is an opportunity to do it at a reduced price! On 7/13, if you buy a dozen donuts, get the second dozen for $0.76!!! No reason to make them wait any longer!

Dont give up! Theres hope yet. Might need to hire Jerry Lewis to push this humanitarian cause! Man! You are right..we do so much for our families, pets, critters and nature, to say the leest, all we want in return is our KRISPY KREMES! No microwave ovens, color tee-vees or moolie-refrigerators or "MTV".

Awwwwwe! Theres that lil tike's pic! Your kids are the cutest little bunch ever, they always look so happy growing up together. And the little tike with that MILLION DOLLAR SMILE, now THATS the "Face of a happy Krispy Kreme Kid!"

He may just be our "spokesperson" to tugg at the hearstrings of this "FORUMI"

1372771922_picsay-1372771922.jpg

You give them rascallions big hugs! And remember rod stewarts "forever young" . I used that song in a dvd of video and pics of my youngin growing......the time will pass so quick.

Reactions: AntimonyER
Upvote 0
RICO!! It's catching on!! You're plea to feed the downtrodden has worked!!!!! Musta been Paula what threw 'em over. We have some "wanters" now, let's get us some "getters"...they're next and most important!!

You mean OUR collaborative efforts! Looks like we got a pledge to "do anything we wannt" to Treb! Tell'em not to tempt me..hehheh. But i KNOW they got KKfranchises is his neck of the galaxy so i will be nice.....until he delivers. :rolleyes:

...Clem said "Paula!"..rofl

Lets see..ohyeah! SWEET AND CUTE CUDLY BEarszy pledges a dosen morsels to LILBIT!..........(..now, why do i get the feeling he wants those to bee "Devil's Food" KK's and theres an alterr

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0
I should certainly hope so! I mean, what a perfect day for sharing and caring.
Maybe, even better, someone will invite me to a BBQ and serve KKs for dessert.. and s'mores, I love s'mores too!

Oh you've made me hungry again! And I am FATTENED-AND-PHED! but always room for some K RISPY K RIMES! (damn this swype...kept changing k.rispy k.rome to "crispy crime"!

Let hope our fellow forumi doesn't let "The Antymony Rascallions" down, they are smiling ear to ear as they dream of sugar plumbs faries and k.rispy k.remes dancing in their heads!

Upvote 0
They're just taking so long to hook us up. I'm losing my faith in humanity! Haha. I want my dang donut dang it all.

There seems to be no sponsors yet, even for the local Foxy News! Surely our fellow foruminianites just havent switched channels to over here. But at any rate, I think we may.need to recroot Mr. MDA! Have they taken only but one look at the glowing faces of Antimoney's lil gang? That should be enuff to thaw out and get the AF hearts to warm up and "Make That Pledge"

1373230107_picsay-1373230107.jpg

Upvote 0
pssssttt....hey...yeah..pssst...hey you...

you want the recipe for KK donuts? I got me the recipe...you heard right...
i'll give it to ya....

but it's gonna cost ya...:D

You name da price! I'm listening! I is ALL EARS! I am figur'n if we's gits our grabby hands on that recipe, see, we wont need to run the Donut-A-Thon! With the help of "Huh & Da Brains" we just mite take over the KK empire and "give it" to da non-pledgers!!!heeeeee-hee-hee-he-heeeeee!

Name the price, place, and time!

1373234830_picsay-1373234830.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones