• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Symphony of Eternity (Android's Final Fantasy)

1. Where do you find amulets that prevent instant death?

I believe I have tried all the item stores. I am in the sky area on the boss to get light crystal. Seems like I will definitely need this to progress!

2. Do you have time to visit a town & stock up before Big Bad Blue battle (after Light crystal dragon) or are the battles back to back!?

Have to be prepared! lol

3. I want to do the post-game dungeons. Looks like I need to NOT start a new game with my save file. Correct me if I'm wrong. Will I be given different options upon beating the last boss? Exactly hat do I choose in order to play the post game?

Thanks! New member. Excited to be here.

Upvote 0
I'll ask Question 4 :]

4. Where are the [FONT=&quot]Assassin's Boots& what exactly do they do?

... I only have the Burglar Boots.
[/FONT]

You get it near the end of the game in a chest

It makes it so that enemies aren't alerted by you giving you the ability to walk by them unnoticed or have an easier chance of getting the preemptive attack by sneaking up on them.

Reactions: Jagosaurus28
Upvote 0
I appreciate it killofala! Any answers to my 3 questions above that one?

Pouring some more time into this game tonight! :]

Okay well once you beat the game it will let you save the data and from their you have 2 options

1. New game and use saved file data to keep your stats and everything and play a new game.
2. Continue your game from that saved file data and you will start right before the last boss and be able to access all the side dungeons that are sealed.

Upvote 0
@ IDFactory, I'll have about 25 hours into it by the time I beat it.

Then there are 7 post-game bosses to fight. NUMEROUS ways to level up.

I really like the tablet system which is how you "learn" & keep new attacks.

Not the deepest story (but there is a story that isn't bad!) but the great leveling system makes up for it.

For $3.... WOW. Good stuff man. I recommend it.

Upvote 0
Okay so "Big Bad Blue" (BBB) is the last boss who we won't say by name in case you might think it's a spoiler... but it's obvious who it will be lol!

Yeah NoNo, BBB wasn't too hard. I also had more trouble with the boss before (the 3 dragons). The hardest boss in my experience was the last light crystal dragon. I had to level up quite a bit & buy a lot of potions, etc. I was level up pretty well by the time I hit BBB! Finished the game at level 57 I think. I chose to fight him with the same 3 party members although you had picked up the others.

My only caveat to the game, you basically have to use the manual controls (not touch move) to board the airship. Not a huge deal. Switch the control scheme, switch back lol.

Now! Time to try out the post game dungeons & bosses!

Upvote 0
I seem to be missing Kit (Very Heavy Close Range). Anyone know where it is? There are 32 in total, correct?

Finally caught up to where I was prior to flashing this ROM, finished the game and trained to level 71 by taking down five of the bonus bosses, forged the Tupsimati (+5 to all merit stats), as well as the "ultimate" gear. All that's left is the Avatar of the Heavens boss. I forged the Tira Atias, which DOES absorb the Avatar's Calamity spell, though the other two usually don't survive it, especially when the Avatar attacks with those cheesy spells three times in a row or more. Does anyone have a particularly effective strategy? I just remembered the poison attacks work well, I'll give those a go. (EDIT: Nope, certainly does not work well). But yeah, mainly need that missing tablet.

I've attempted the fight several times and the last time I almost had him good and dead. I had cast Weakpoint on him shortly before he wiped me out again with a Charge and two Claw attacks, just before Lish could heal the party, too. The Charge attack had given her a full break gauge, though unfortunately I was too slow to tap it before the next attacks. :/ Lamesauce. I'm level 71 at this point, but I can't find the Draupnir, Lapis Lazuli, or Orlov items. I'll keep trying anyway, but if someone knows where those three items and tablet are, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Okay
1. The kit is i forget which but either in the castle or light dungeon
2. Well i think should try some different tactics because i was lv50 or less when i beat the Avatar of heavens boss
3. Okay Uhhh dont remember what the order is but 2 of them can be found in the sealed dungeon by the dwarves(one in a chest other stolen from boss) while the other is stolen from the boss in the sealed dungeon in sky

As a side note i was using the 3 original characters, and i didnt really use any major potions or anything i just healed with Lish and attacked with the other 2 i usually Break Healing wind'ed with lish since her break would go to 100 in the next attack because every hit would drop her to near death and that kept me infinitely alive

Reactions: NoNoName
Upvote 0
Hey guys, I got this idea from the Eve of Genesis thread. Here is a spreadsheet which I've started building as a source of information. The EoG document is amazing, with tons of information, and hoping we can create our own community walkthrough. It is pretty bare bones right now, and I've only added what I've played today, but hopefully we can get this going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqsk_hQI3BbddDVOakU4RmRVeTVVTmM3ZEVxaVFZS3c

Upvote 0
1. I'm pretty sure that I searched everywhere in those two dungeons. After all, I had the Assassin's Shoes by then. I'll check again though.
2. o_O Say what? Most people are around 55+ by the time they finish the main game. And fighting the enemies in the sky's sealed cave levels you up pretty quick.
3. Sealed cave by the dwarves? The Seabed Cavern? You mean the tank boss, right? There is nothing in that room but the tank itself. And the tank has nothing noteworthy to steal except for a sword for Kriest (which I unfortunately did not get). The Avatar of Heavens may have something to steal, I have not tried yet.

I used that same tactic, with the addition of putting extra merit points into magical and physical defense. Laitutia usually does not survive the barrage of spells and attacks the bastard sometimes does in one turn, but yes, if I am quick enough, I can get Break + Healing Wind before he attacks again, though that does not guarantee it will keep everyone alive until their next turn. May be she needs more points in speed.

well i guess i cant really help much since its been a while sorry

but as i was saying if you go to where the dwarven city and leave it there are 3 options, 2 to the left and 1 to the right. the northern most cave on the left is a Sealed Cave. and yes the avatar of heavens has one of them.

Ps. ill help with the spreadsheet later but as for locations i wont be of much help ill just write the skills, tp, and description

Upvote 0
well i guess i cant really help much since its been a while sorry

but as i was saying if you go to where the dwarven city and leave it there are 3 options, 2 to the left and 1 to the right. the northern most cave on the left is a Sealed Cave. and yes the avatar of heavens has one of them.

Ps. ill help with the spreadsheet later but as for locations i wont be of much help ill just write the skills, tp, and description

The Assassin's Shoes are in the Eashtend Castle. Grabbed them yesterday (which is where I am in the story haha).

Thanks for the help! It may be a bit late since this game has been out for quite some time, but hopefully it solves some of the commonly asked questions.

Upvote 0
hello guys & girls

Downloaded the game yesterday and i'm pretty amazed so far.

I got a problem though, to avoid spoilers i'll hide it.

I just got the Wind gem and headed back to the elven village, where a cutscene appeared. i might have accidentaly skipped it and now i dont know whatto do. I can go north to the next town, since krist just stops at the bridge stating he got no buisness there. All the elven leader says he'l be waiting for my return. Now what do i have to do?

Upvote 0
hello guys & girls

Downloaded the game yesterday and i'm pretty amazed so far.

I got a problem though, to avoid spoilers i'll hide it.

I just got the Wind gem and headed back to the elven village, where a cutscene appeared. i might have accidentaly skipped it and now i dont know whatto do. I can go north to the next town, since krist just stops at the bridge stating he got no buisness there. All the elven leader says he'l be waiting for my return. Now what do i have to do?

This game is too linear to be stuck. It will only allow you where you need to be. Start wandering.

Upvote 0
So is there a suggested level for taking on the Avatar of the Heavens (bonus 'final' boss in sky dungeon)? I've got all the best gear and I'm at level 72-ish, and I'm still getting my ass handed to me. Had a few close calls, but sometimes he attacks several times in a row and I can't break-heal.

I actually haven't beat all of the avatars yet. I've taken out two of the easier ones. I've moved on to a different game recently, but will probably go back in a bit. I beat those two and was near taking on a third at early 60s.

Upvote 0
The other bosses are not nearly as difficult as the story final boss, especially the plant one. I ended up getting to 70 or so from collecting Zeradonal ore and beefing up skills.

I wouldn't say any of the Kemco games are "difficult" if you use any strategy. Most of it is hack and slash until the end. I love their games, but are seriously lacking depth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones