• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Theme)BIG RED/ BOR ONLY

I didn't realize that mine was missing either maybe cause I got other camera apps but I just took the one out of the broken out Rom zip and replaced it. I tried to use the one from this theme but it wouldn't show up and when I tried to put it in the system app folder it wouldn't show even after clearing data but my phone is difficult like that not sure y (prob. a refurb) but the one I extracted from b.o. works I just don't get the themes icon for it is all. Thx again mrpunt for all ur hard work on this theme :)

Upvote 0
I didn't ine was missing either maybe cause I got other camera apps but I just took the one out of the broken out Rom zip and replaced it. I tried to use the one from this theme but it wouldn't show up and when I tried to put it in the system app folder it wouldn't show even after clearing data but my phone is difficult like that not sure y (prob. a refurb) but the one I extracted from b.o. works I just don't get the themes icon for it is all. Thx again mrpunt for all ur hard work on this theme :)

That's wired you guys are having that problem becuz I have the camera icon and working fine, but I'm going to check it out in a bit and see y its not working for you guys, ill keep you updated. :)

Upvote 0
Right on. I don't know if the problem lies with some of us maybe having refurbished used phones or not cause I'm not sure if ur phone is one of the new ones or not. But I know that all phones of the same name r not exactly the same on the inside despite the specs. We ran into the same problem on the ascend, with different people having some of the same different things either not working or working. But we all found ways to work around them and get it fixed, I'm still available to try testing different solutions if u need me to. just hit me up on gtalk and ill help any way I can thx

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0
Overall an amazing theme! I only would like to note that when there's an incoming text, the background becomes black and the persons name remains black, so it becomes impossible to tell who it's from. That, and when you change settings in the notification bar (Turning on wi-fi, bluetooth, silent mode) there's no way to tell if it's already on or if you just turned it on. If you could make them slightly different to give some sort of indication you would be awesome forever.

There are also a couple of icons missing in the settings: Bluetooth, Battery, Gesture are missing icons, and the connectivity one I'm not sure if the size is intentional or not, but I thought I should mention it.

Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, I don't mean to. It really is an amazing theme, I love the new boot animation, too

Upvote 0
Everything is there and works now, no more replacing .apks to get them to work. but the dialer when in a call like the person a few posts above me stated already and brought to ur att. is nothing but green buttons with no #s on them. But other than that its working great also I am not having the problem with my bt, batt, gesture, & connectivity. They r all there as they were b4. Thx bro for the hard wrk to get everything fixed :) :) :)

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones