• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] [HoloGingerICE ][8/20/2013] For Stock Roms and Ecksperia

@kenharkey was your co tracts apk modified? Or was there any resources changes with your xperia based theme?

All system apks were modified with theme elements to make it look like Xperia. Contacts, phone, messenger, browser, sms, email

There were no xml edits however, just replacing actual image files

Reactions: starkraving
Upvote 0
Well I installed this build over a fresh harmonia install. No force close errors and contacts opened just fine. The only issue I had was with Google play. Every time I opened the Google play app it would quickly close on me without any error message..

Hmm clear data and cache from Google services framework and reboot. Also allow Google to update and sync.

Upvote 0
Well I installed this build over a fresh harmonia install. No force close errors and contacts opened just fine. The only issue I had was with Google play. Every time I opened the Google play app it would quickly close on me without any error message..

Yup clearing cache and data from plays store, googleservices framework fixed it for me after a fresh harmonia install. Once I get another confirmation or 2 I'll update the op. :)

Upvote 0
Disable md5 checksum in twrp settings.
Oh my GOD! I saw that earlier but I went full derp and said"No that can't be it..." Thanks but
ypeqequr.jpg

also I love your theme for sleipnir :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones