• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] [Market Release] Team MagnaM0d themes! 4/1/11

ljbaumer

Mar 16, 2010
Bay Area
XDA-header.png

7/12/11: We have just released our theme in the android market for the Cyanogenmod theme chooser!
There is a donate version and a free version, they are both exactly the same with around 50 themed icons but we would really appreciate it if you could download the donate version for $1.99 and help support us. If you cannot afford to donate to us we still appreciate it if you give us a positive review in the android market!

Thank you for all of your support!
Team MagnaM0d

4/1/11 Team MagnaM0d exploding outta the gate with our first release... What are we releasing?!... We release themes created from the ground up. See we are not creating themes to leave on only one device, not even just one ROM. These themes we create are ready to be flashed on 10 devices and counting and are covering up
to 2 to 3 custom ROMs on each device. We plan to build a whole collection of themes that can be flashed on as many devices as we can keep up with. So if you want
to join us with our effort you can check us out at our website at www.magnam0d.com or read the article written about us for more information on us and our personal section
on AndroidDoes.net. The devices below are all ones that have our first theme available as of now with the list to grow as we add to our team of themers and developers.

Devices:
Devices: Droid X | Droid 2 | Droid Incredible | Evo 4G | Nexus One | Nexus "S" | Desire | Desire HD | T-Mobile G2 | My Touch 4G |

Our first project we worked so hard on to get ready for release today is called "Forbidden" which is completely based off of a dark and bright shade of three colors Red, Grey, and Gold hightlights. This theme has several extras included like a themed Gingerbread Keyboard (with more keyboards to come), RubiX's MMS.apk, Theme boot animation, over 20 system apps redone, Facebook and Twitter themed widgets (coming soon), a few wallpapers thrown in with the launcher, and more that I won't list on here to keep this a little shorter. Here are a few screen shots below and I think a YouTube video is planned to show case a little more...

Downloads:
Liberty: http://db.tt/RxNLRBR
Fission: http://db.tt/IvDnUpy
Gingerbread coming soon!:

Please Check out our website at MagnaM0d.com

Screenshots!
Forbidden-Preview.png

Note: Downloads for all other phones like the D2 and Evo 4g can be found at Index of /themes/forbidden

the color scheme is not QUITE my taste...

but with that being said, it looks like an AWESOME theme...more themes need to take this type of approach...there is more to a theme than a colored notification bar...the theme matching icons and .apk's really make themes look professional and i applaud you for that...

:::thumbs up:::

Upvote 0
ran it on liberty 2.0 gmail force closes

Download 7zip for windows, open the theme archive in a new window without unzipping it (right click, 7zip, etc), and then delete the gmail.apk and reflash liberty and then the theme. Should work out fine after that, just gmail won't be themed any more.

I'm digging the wallpaper. Anywhere to get it/rip it?

Go to our website. Team MagnaM0d
scroll down on the front page and download the extra packages file. That should contain all of the wallpapers and our bootanimation. :D

Note: if the file on our website comes out in some weird format you can also download it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Oh and also the gingerbread DX port should be done in the next few days. We ran into a few problems but are fixing them as we speak.

Thanks,
Ljbaumer

Upvote 0
XDA-header.png

Hey Everyone!

Big announcement time!

We have just released our GB DX update! Woohoo!

Update!

This is a huge update for forbidden for the DX and we will have an update out for the D2 ASAP.

This is just a flashable .zip file so it is NOT for theme chooser and it is ONLY for the DX. All of the other phones we support already have a gingerbread version except for the D2 so PLEASE don

Upvote 0
First try failed. There was a conflict with what I was running. P3 270 degree mod? Anyway, I sbf'd and flahsed back to an older nandroid and it worked fine.

This theme is very, very nice and if this is your cup of tea, I can highly recommend it. The only theme issue I saw was the black letters on top of gray in the settings menu. I found it hard to read. Other than that the theme is on fire. Literally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones