• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Theme?

njking25

Android Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2011
Hello everyone I want to contribute, slimming to do some theming and rom work. The problem is I'd rather work on Mac, because my pc is a hackintosh /windows duel boot, and mac is just all around smoother for visual work. (it's also the only thing my graphic tablet will work on. ) I was wondering if someone could help me find tools for Mac for theme information or developing for android.

Hello everyone I want to contribute, slimming to do some theming and rom work. The problem is I'd rather work on Mac, because my pc is a hackintosh /windows duel boot, and mac is just all around smoother for visual work. (it's also the only thing my graphic tablet will work on. ) I was wondering if someone could help me find tools for Mac for theme information or developing for android.

sorry, what i said wasn't helpful. any help putting themes out is welcome. I don't use mac so i can't help with any info.

Reactions: njking25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones