• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Thinnest case that offers the most protection?

Ejudstuen

Lurker
Aug 10, 2010
Hey, I was wondering out of all the cases out there, which case will be the thinnest and also offer the best protection against bumps, scratches, and falls, for my Incredible. Price isn't a problem. Also the best screen protector, in your opinion, that will protect from damage to the screen. Thanks in advance! :)

I have the clear hard case and screen protectors from Verizon and they work VERY well(I've dropped the phone quite a few times and even had it in the same pocket as my keys which gouged the crap out of the screen protector). The case is about as thick as how far the camera lens stick out. If you're concerned about aesthetics then I wouldn't recommend the clear hard case at all because scratches show very easily.

I've recently ordered the Seidio Innocase Active though and looks better. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones