• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

this is newsradio,i have NO proof, but i know, your choice if you want to believe

do you believe me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I believe Newsradio. It has to do with the fact that some say he has broken english and the way he referred to American's. Newsradio I really believe you and think that something big will come out of this conference I hope they announce it first thing on the 12th but will be happy with the 15th. I like to think that people disagree because they tend to agree with people that don't know what they are talking about and they are caught up with being unreliable sources. So they just shoot everyone down and say "I don't believe you, but I hope your right." or something along those lines. Basically people are so concerned about being right that they would rather disagree and try to make a fool out of you but just make a fool of them selves with the words they say.

Upvote 0
I also believe that releasing hard proof would put his job in jeopardy. If it wouldn't then why would he hold back? He has something to lose if hard evidence gets out with his name on it.

...or he is full of BS like the last 10 times. :rolleyes:

If you look back at the other threads, he promised to post said pictures, roadmaps, leaked info...yet he has never delivered on those promises (you may not find the claims because he deleted his posts so there was no proof).

If he truly can't post anything due to fear of losing his job, then why make the claim in the first place?! That is the reason behind the "haters" a.k.a. truthsayers on these threads. I thought they were a bit harsh in the beginning, but have slowly shifted to their side as his claims became more and more ridiculous and absent.

I would love nothing more than for him to prove us all wrong...but somehow I don't think there is any way in this life for that to happen.

ON another note...I wonder if we will be able to recognize the new "News" with his amazing acumen for the English language...

<---closet hater has come out in the open.

Upvote 0
nashdroid.gif

And this is the guy (Nashdroid) who claimed that the HTC Bravo was going to be out last month!

Upvote 0
Can I ask a question of the so-called 'haters' out here? Since most of you don't believe anything news is saying, why don't you have him on ignore already? I tend to not believe he really has anything real to release, but I'm not gonna knock him for all the stuff he is posting. I just take it as entertainment and move on with my day.

As a long time lurker of the 'Passion' threads, I initially thought it was entertaining watching the banter go back and fourth between all of you guys. But lately, it's just ridiculous and it makes me want to put you all on ignore. Each time you take the troll bait, you're no better then he is. It's a shame because I really do enjoy all the other posts that discuss theories and speculations because there's not much else available out there while we wait. But the constant bickering back and fourth about "I'm gonna release info on day xyz"... And then others coming back and flaming the person for not following up on it is just crap.

Can everyone who doesn't believe him just put the guy on ignore and go back to the fun stuff please! And if for some reason or another you believe he really has something to share, just wait patiently to see if anything ever comes out. Stop taking the bait.

Upvote 0
^^ How is that fun?? We want to bash him. Its apparent that he knows nothing more than any of us, and just talks about "news" to get a rise out of people. Its pretty funny. So why cant we bash him for fun too? Its not like anyone really thinks he has news, or an inside connection. May as well play along right?

Personally I think we are giving him the attention he wanted playing this "trick" on people. Nice...no...but really not that serious either.

So i guess the answer is no...well...or yes we believe you if it means you will stfu and wait for the 16th like the rest of us :p

ps. This will be my last post on this board since i want to escalate the drama and bring more attention to myself. at least my last of the day... well.... ok hour... bye

Upvote 0
I love how people flame others because they have no proof of what they are saying by saying things they have no proof of either. This is why anyone with any brains has left this forum and most others. When the G1 came out and XDA started to see many more kids or adults acting as kids log on and post crap just to post is when I started to see many Dev's leave and go to other means of communicating. This forum, like the rest on the internet get weirdos that have no idea and no consideration for others telling experienced or intelligent people when to shove it. Then someone comes along later with info and gets flamed for posting some info who didn't know how bad things were in certain areas. People do hear things and they might be true or have been true but companies change plans and go different directions, push back release dates, push back updates. Or someone said this company was going to do something on this date and they did, but not in your country or not concerning your phone and you don't see it. You don't put the dots together so you flame the shit out of that person and then you have no details. Engadget, Phandroid, AndroidSpin all have said things that were going to happen but turned out to change and I bet you still read and follow what they say. So before you say something stupid why don't you just go to a different section and run your mouth there. These forums used to be littered with people that knew something but you have run them off.

Its like walking into a junk yard around here. If I bring a piece of meat I am fine and can come in but if I say the meat is on its way you chew me up and eventually people see that and stop coming around that have access to meat because they see what happens if they even mention it. People with meat tend to talk to people with access to it and tell each other not to go in.

Thats my rant and I realize I will get flamed for it but at least I feel better for saying it.

Upvote 0
I love how people flame others because they have no proof of what they are saying by saying things they have no proof of either. This is why anyone with any brains has left this forum and most others. When the G1 came out and XDA started to see many more kids or adults acting as kids log on and post crap just to post is when I started to see many Dev's leave and go to other means of communicating. This forum, like the rest on the internet get weirdos that have no idea and no consideration for others telling experienced or intelligent people when to shove it. Then someone comes along later with info and gets flamed for posting some info who didn't know how bad things were in certain areas. People do hear things and they might be true or have been true but companies change plans and go different directions, push back release dates, push back updates. Or someone said this company was going to do something on this date and they did, but not in your country or not concerning your phone and you don't see it. You don't put the dots together so you flame the shit out of that person and then you have no details. Engadget, Phandroid, AndroidSpin all have said things that were going to happen but turned out to change and I bet you still read and follow what they say. So before you say something stupid why don't you just go to a different section and run your mouth there. These forums used to be littered with people that knew something but you have run them off.

Its like walking into a junk yard around here. If I bring a piece of meat I am fine and can come in but if I say the meat is on its way you chew me up and eventually people see that and stop coming around that have access to meat because they see what happens if they even mention it. People with meat tend to talk to people with access to it and tell each other not to go in.

Thats my rant and I realize I will get flamed for it but at least I feel better for saying it. So **** off unless you are here to help others use their phones.

I'm not gonna flame you because it seems you didn't experience the non-stop empty promises, the "i told you so" posts, or the "no, you're wrong and I'm right" posts that came from this guy. I think most were receptive to the guy despite the lack of proof....over 2 months ago. But after the constant barage of posts and very odd behavior (who backtracks and deletes their posts?!), this is no "normal" guy with unprovable info. I've come across dozens of posters who haven't been able to back up their story and have treated them with the utmost respect. This guy shot himself in both feet and obliterated his credibility slowly but steadily. Now, I hear what you're saying in general about what goes on, but believe me, it doesn't apply here. The criticism is well founded.

Upvote 0
I'm not gonna flame you because it seems you didn't experience the non-stop empty promises, the "i told you so" posts, or the "no, you're wrong and I'm right" posts that came from this guy. I think most were receptive to the guy despite the lack of proof....over 2 months ago. But after the constant barage of posts and very odd behavior (who backtracks and deletes their posts?!), this is no "normal" guy with unprovable info. I've come across dozens of posters who haven't been able to back up their story and have treated them with the utmost respect. This guy shot himself in both feet and obliterated his credibility slowly but steadily. Now, I hear what you're saying in general about what goes on, but believe me, it doesn't apply here. The criticism is well founded.

+1

Upvote 0
ok guys, welcome to my thread, in a way i couldnt care less if you believe me or not,
Radio, You are such an attention grabber. You have succeeded in a spin off. You know who you honestly remind me of. "New York" from "I Love New York" If you don't know who I'm talking about, basically it's the embodiment of this 3=================)~ :eek: =You are the face

Upvote 0
nash, thats a shame, i was going to send the roadmap, so then everyone would know that it is genuine coming from you, i was going to ask you to dock it all up so the colours and writting would be different, as thats what the id is on these, oh well, bye everyone, enjoy the announcement on the 12-15, and no its not drop box. this officially is my last post under newsradio.

FINISHED/ 06/02/10 02:30.
Really? Why Don't you Grow a Pair?:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones