1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

This is not America...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kalpa108, Jun 24, 2013.

1. kalpa108

kalpa108 Lurker

Which SIM size do I cut down my original SIM to for a new unlocked Galaxy Note 2? Micro, Nano, Mini? :thinking:
    I see cutters on the market to do this...???
    Any help welcome as Phandroid does not mention the SIM / size in the specs for Note 2.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

3. casarosa

casarosa Android Enthusiast

Micro Sim

4. netizensmith

netizensmith Newbie

Micros sim. I cut one down last night by looking at an actual real micro-sim and just using a pair of scissors to make the normal sim look the same. It ain't rocket science! good luck.

5. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

I cut mine down with a pair of scissors the 1st day I had my Note 2, couldn't wait to use it lol, it worked fine but I went to my local O2 shop next day to get a micro sim which was free of charge. Most new sims now come with a normal sized sim with an insert that you can break off into a micro sim, its up to you if you cut it down at the end of the day, but try contacting your carrier, they may provide a free one.

6. rattymon

rattymon Newbie

Cutting it down is easy to do with a good pair of scissors and a nail file for the rough edges. Google image search micro sim dimensions for the measurements. Good luck!

7. Bren S.

Bren S. Android Expert

Its a micro and there are some great templates online. I used one when I cut my sim down myself.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews