• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is not the ZTE Warp Sequent

GamingForever

Sep 1, 2011
I did a google search seeing if there were any new news about the zte warp sequent and I came across this

ZTE Warp Sequent for Boost Mobile - Wirefly.com

It says ZTE Warp Sequent but by the picture it's the original warp for $200... Now unless they change things in the morning/day right now it's a fake...

I'm hoping the phone gets announced... I'm not sure when the release date is from the announcement or if it's the same day... Hopefully we find out in less than 24 hours...

I did a google search seeing if there were any new news about the zte warp sequent and I came across this

ZTE Warp Sequent for Boost Mobile - Wirefly.com

It says ZTE Warp Sequent but by the picture it's the original warp for $200... Now unless they change things in the morning/day right now it's a fake...

I'm hoping the phone gets announced... I'm not sure when the release date is from the announcement or if it's the same day... Hopefully we find out in less than 24 hours...

Try this. Device Details. Looks Like the Sequent. Front Facing camera, 1.4 Ghz, Etc.

Upvote 0
I for one am going to go with the new warp over the S2...ZTE hopefully has figured out all of the downfalls of the OG warp and maybe that shows with the Intel chip wich I am pumped to play around with..The S2 is a great phone but I don't have 4g and won't anytime soon with boost seeing that Albany, Buffalo and other bigger city's than mine haven't gotten it..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones