1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

This Ti is Outstanding!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SportsFans, Nov 12, 2012.

1. SportsFans

SportsFans Newbie

Titanium gray is just simply beautiful, more definiton and depth than black or white or any solid color. Anyone feel the same?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Elantric

Elantric Android Enthusiast

Its a great phone - and Titanium Grey is my 1st choice for color.

I was actually very happy to see this as the AT&T Note 2 Color option when i pre-ordered on Oct25.

3. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Android Enthusiast

I was very proud of owning the Red Galaxy S3 from AT&T

So, initially, I was a bit disappointed about moving up to a grey Note II.

The phone is beautiful.

4. nmcgrawj

nmcgrawj Newbie

I thought I would want the white. TG is simply awesome. So glad I didn't get the white!!!!

5. SportsFans

SportsFans Newbie

Very elegant, hate to put a case on it!

6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Not at all. Titanium gray may as well be black to me. I just don't like dark colored phones.

7. SportsFans

SportsFans Newbie

Well not to me, what ever floats your boat. For me I like the darker phones. My last phone was the black SGN and was very happy with it still am, but to place them side by side they are very different. The grainy Gray Titanium is just one damn hansome unit (that's what she said:D). So lighter colors are cool just not for me, like I said to each's own, I'm just digging this Ti.

Steve

8. TapperP

TapperP Newbie

The Titanium Grey is really nice. I saw both the White and the Grey earlier at my local T-Mobile store, and both are beautiful, but I'm partial to darker colors for my devices.

I just ordered my Note 2 a few hours ago from T-Mobile. Can't wait to start using. Should arrive in a couple of days. =)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews