• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This will be worth a shot.

KiritoJhoway

Lurker
Dec 5, 2014
There is this website called afreesms and you can send free sms anywhere in the world without send limits but there are character limits.. can anyone make an app for that site?.. the problem with that site is that you can't open you're contacts and ind import a number.. You don't need to sign up for this site..

I had a look at the site. It makes a bit of sense that the application can send a free sms using the site's info. I find 2 things that could pose potential problems
1. The internal workings of the site need to be understood. In order to be able to apply the API.
2. How is it actually any different from apps like whatsapp? It might be worth applying if this question can be satisfactorily answered.

PM me so we can discuss further

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones