1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Thunderbolt no complaints here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cockadoo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Cockadoo

Cockadoo Newbie
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    I like this phone overall. Throw swype on it the extended battery and a few minor tweaks in settings you have yourself a pretty nice phone. Screen protector is a must.

1. No Gingerbread..... Yeah and? Phone works fine without it. Gingerbread isn't going to be what you expect.

2. The incredible 2 gets it before the TB? Yeah looks that way doesn't it? And?

3. The battery is horrid on the tb......mine last two days, awesome htc made the extended battery. The fastest phone likes to use more juice than a 3g phone. A corvette takes more gas than a honda civic. Surprised?

4. Htc aren't supporting it's phones software? Two updates and the phone only 4 to 5 months old? Good going htc.... now own a samsung fascinate people, took a year for one update. People cried and the froyo ended up sucking for it and then crying they want eclair back lol. Keep your pie hole shut let em take there time on gingerbread to do it right. Sound like children crying about gingerbread......then it will be I want icecream...oh wait you so that now when you pass dairy queen don't you?

Advertisement

ruud likes this.
  2. Tfleezee

Tfleezee Newbie
    None

Jun 30, 2011
    Chi-city
    Yeah my only beef is battery life. Otherwise I love this phone! Best I've ever had! I'm coming from the Storm 2! The Thunderbolt is leaps & bounds ahead of that piece of shit!

3. snsjets

snsjets Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 21, 2010
    Bonney Lake, WA
    Well thank you Mr. HTC for the great advice. Gingerbread isn't going to be what we expect but we should wait for them to get it right huh?:rolleyes:
    This phone was released too early with many known bugs that continue to fester. Totally unacceptable IMO.

4. Cockadoo

Cockadoo Newbie
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    Getting gingerbread right doesn't mean it's going to blow minds. I'm saying it's not going to make it the phone of 2020 you freaking *****

5. mattbirk

mattbirk Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 22, 2010
    Male
    ISP/Run local businesses networks
    Chicago, IL
    I'm loving the video calling they advertised when they sold the phone, ya know, with that Skype they yelled all over the radio.

And the second update fixed what the first update broke...

I'm overall happy with it, but I could see if I wasn't a computer person I would be very frustrated. But I can deal.

6. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    Female
    my job
    AZ
    Hahahaha! Awesome! It'll be lucky to still be around by the end of next year. Another "up and coming" phone will be out and people will ditch the TB to jump on that wagon (myself included probably) and it's going to be the same thing over again. "My phone does this and that. Battery life blows."

But for now I'm happy with my TB. No issues since the update

7. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA.
    One more time, I love my TB since day one, just like it came from the box.