• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt no complaints here

Cockadoo

Jul 16, 2011
I like this phone overall. Throw swype on it the extended battery and a few minor tweaks in settings you have yourself a pretty nice phone. Screen protector is a must.

1. No Gingerbread..... Yeah and? Phone works fine without it. Gingerbread isn't going to be what you expect.

2. The incredible 2 gets it before the TB? Yeah looks that way doesn't it? And?

3. The battery is horrid on the tb......mine last two days, awesome htc made the extended battery. The fastest phone likes to use more juice than a 3g phone. A corvette takes more gas than a honda civic. Surprised?

4. Htc aren't supporting it's phones software? Two updates and the phone only 4 to 5 months old? Good going htc.... now own a samsung fascinate people, took a year for one update. People cried and the froyo ended up sucking for it and then crying they want eclair back lol. Keep your pie hole shut let em take there time on gingerbread to do it right. Sound like children crying about gingerbread......then it will be I want icecream...oh wait you so that now when you pass dairy queen don't you?

Reactions: ruud
I'm saying it's not going to make it the phone of 2020 you freaking *****
Hahahaha! Awesome! It'll be lucky to still be around by the end of next year. Another "up and coming" phone will be out and people will ditch the TB to jump on that wagon (myself included probably) and it's going to be the same thing over again. "My phone does this and that. Battery life blows."

But for now I'm happy with my TB. No issues since the update

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones