• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[TIP] Slow web scrolling FIXED! Update Flash Player!

The best way to suf the webernet!!

I consider myself pretty computer savvy, BUT i never even thought of using dropbox:eek::eek:. Been emailing files, plugging in to transfer them. PITA. Just read your post and was like !^$#^&$ DUH!!!!
LOL, thanks for reminding me that i'm a moron!! :p

I love DropBox, and kept seeing it for Android, but was never sure what I could really use it for. It's not like I can do film production on my phone with the files I usually put in there. Just thought I'd try it, and was surprised it installed right away. Figured I'd have to move it out of DB first. Glad I could help!

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
i'm having the same failure to install. i tried copying it via usb and downloading straight to the phone. i've tried using astro and not using astro. the installation starts normally then just goes straight to "application not installed". very perplexing.

has anyone else figured out how to beat this? (rooted, 2.05 radio, adryn's second wave rom, stock kernal)

EDIT: ok, i uninstalled the original flash player and then installed this one. question: after we upgrade flash player, do we have to run the stagefright fix again in order for things to stream correctly?

Upvote 0
What is this Mega Upload page? Do you have to subscribe to download this? I only see "premium download" when I go to the link and type in the code on the top left.

If you sign in FREE. You wait 25 seconds. Under the Premium download button it will have a timer counting down from 40. After 40 seconds the free download button will appear click on it and start your download

Reactions: jr461
Upvote 0
Ohhh SWEET! Been trying to find a solutio for my browser to stop force closing and not being able to watch any video up until I found this thread. Thank you so very much. Its actually working like it used to before the update.

Just wondering why they havent sent this update out over the air? Or why its not available in the market?

This has really been pissin me off until now. Although while typing, it lags behind much of the time.

Thanks again...

Upvote 0
I just did the update and tried the cnet video... I thought it was joke, sounds like it's slowed down by 800%. Rebooting phone now to see if it makes a difference.

Nope, same thing. Also checking out other parts of m.flash.com same thing.

I've tried several browsers and all have the slow audio issue. Not sure what's going on here. Anyone have a clue?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones