• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Titanium backup batch job

sam007

Jun 26, 2010
guys

I moved between ROM's and doing a batch job to restore all apps & data. Since this is a batch job, I consider everything to be automated. However, every time it needs to install an app, it prompts me to accept the permissions. Is there any preference or option in TB to automate this and accept all permissions?

Thx

guys

I moved between ROM's and doing a batch job to restore all apps & data. Since this is a batch job, I consider everything to be automated. However, every time it needs to install an app, it prompts me to accept the permissions. Is there any preference or option in TB to automate this and accept all permissions?

Thx

Install the Titanium Backup Pro key, if you have it- that usually does it for me. Also, make sure you have Unknown Sources checked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones