• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium Backup - Recognizing prior backup

I have had to flash my LGMS769 again and want to restore a prior backup that was simply copied to my pc and copied again to my external SD drive. For some reason TB won't recognize that backup. TB IS recognizing my backup location but telling me there is no backup to restore for any of those files. Is there something I'm not doing or is there a work-around?

Thanks!!

EDIT
Any help on this??

Make sure your backup isn't in a sub directory folder in the titanium backup folder and make sure you dont have two titanium backup folder locations, one on internal and one one external that may cause conflicts.

Try going into system settings - Apps - titanium backup and clear the cache and data. Then open titanium and see if it will detect the backups.

If that doesn't work then... Uninstall titanium backup and delete the titanium backup directory folder from the sd card. Reinstall/open and run titanium backup, it will create the backup directory folder again. Then close out titanium backup and then move your backup into the new backup folder on the sd card

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones