• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To Do List

mws2

Lurker
Nov 28, 2010
I have just upgraded from a Palm Centro to a HTC Desire (my first Smartphone). I am looking for a To Do List which gives anything like the flexibilty of the "Task" List on the Centro, on which one can enter tasks by date, give them a priority rating from 1 to 5, enter further details "behind" any entry, easily amend the date for attention and call up entries either by "all" or by date for attention, as well as deleting any completed task with ease.

So far my research of the internet has not produced any program which comes anywhere near the sophistication of the Palm system.

Have you any suggestions please?

Welcome to Android! Many of us who came from a Palm device have been mourning the loss of our integrated PIM/calendar, to-dos and notes. Google just doesn't have that stuff down in any elegant fashion.

I have yet to find anything that fits your "GTD" description. I've been using the Tasks feature in Google with Gtasks, but it's merely a simple list with checkboxes.

Here's an article that gives a list of GTD related Android apps. You might find something you like:

The Best Android GTD (Getting Things Done) App is: [Droid vs. Droid] | chrissmith | Androinica

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones