• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touch screen not working

Hello there, please I need help with my phone it suddenly went mute on me. I was trying to receive a call but i couldn't sue to touch screen not working. I did a factory reset on my phone after I have tried on/off the phone but still the same. The phone touch pad is not working and I cant even set up my phone. It is now stuck on start up/welcome menu. I don't know what to do, Please I need help.

Just a quick question. How did you factory reset if the screen wouldn't respond?

It seems pretty clear that the digitizer has failed. :( There's not much you can do firmware-wise that will fix a hardware problem. If the phone is under warranty you probably should get it replaced. Since you factory reset, I assume you had all your important data backed up -- at least I hope you do -- so you simply need a working phone?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones