• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touchscreen problems.......

I agree on the issue about the battery, how ever my other problem is that if I leave my phone alone for an hour or so it will kinda fall asleep?? Because if I want to use it again the touch screen won't react to my touching(like it has to wake up again or something) and the first time it happened I just kept touching my screen and later, in about ten minutes it reacted to my touching when I wasn't touching the screen any more so it really spaced out. Like someone was touching my screen going to menus and my contacts -.- really weird, so have you had the same problem as me? Or is my phone an idiot? I also reinstalled the software with the software updater from SE.com but it didn't help a bit-.-.....
So let me know if u recognise my problem!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones