• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tracking Text Messages

JaneN

Sep 5, 2010
I have a particular problem with the Desire in the format of the delivery report for the messages. It only says 'received', or sometimes 'pending'. I have done some tests, and the pending status does not change when it's actually delivered, and sometimes it will say 'received' when the phone the message is being sent to is switched off.

I used this function (on my trusty old Sony C905) to send messages to phones when they were off, the delivery report would come in with the date and time that the phone was switched on and the message delivered.

Is there an app that I can download to do better management of message tracking? Hopefully the same app that will let me see arabic characters as mentioned in my other query.

Thanks for any help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones