• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trade my Galaxy S2 for iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Would like to trade my Galaxy S2 16GB - unlocked and unbranded for a mint iPhone 4. (White would be nice but black is also good)

GS2 is completely unmarked and in 100% mint condition with box and all accessories. It also comes with a 8GB micro sd card.

I would expect the iPhone to be in a similar condition with no marks etc. I'm located in Northampton, but happy to drive up to an hour or so to meet and do the swap. No posting of devices as it's far to risky for both parties in involved.

Reason for sale: Fancied a change to Android, but if I'm honest I think I prefer the simplicity of iOS for my needs.

Pictures available on request.

Andy.

Edit: Forgot to add. Needs to be unlocked or working on o2.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I would give an arm and a leg for a GS2! :(:(:(:(

I could have EASILY traded my atrix and all the accessories for an iphone 4 if I looked around.... DAMN IT! Oh geez. My goodness! Dude, please PM me if the current buyer changes his mind, I would be the happiest nerd alive if I had a galaxy S2. I wish I saw this thread earlier :(:(:(

Haha, I wish I didn't see this thread!! Mods, delete this away please!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones