• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transferring Pics?

porthos7

Jan 27, 2010
Could someone tell me how to transfer pics that I downloaded that was sent to me. When I use the USB storage transferring, i can only find the pics that I took on the phone - none of the pics that people sent me, but it does shows them in "Downloads" in gallery. Very frustrating, but i'm sure it's operator error... (By the way, I'm using a Mac Book Pro if it matters...)

It could be the usb mode that you are using to mount is MPT instead of mass storage. You can try this app to switch the mode:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.zatta.USB_switch

It has enabled me to see and transfer anything on my phone instead of just music and pictures from my library.

The OP has probably found a solution by now, but I hope this may help others searching with the same problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones