• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Triumph to come out before July 3!

I was about to buy the Optimus today as my first Prepaid Phone and noticed that the price went down 50 dollars. Me being a sales person realized this probably means a new one is coming out soon and they are trying to get rid of all the old ones before the new ones come out. I was right! I'm so glad I researched. Hopefully it will be released soon. My current Sprint phone is barely hanging on... battery lasts about 3 hours and the slide out keyboard doesn't work. I don't want to be locked into another 2 year plan by getting a new phone. VIRGIN MOBILE PLEASE RELEASE THIS SOON!

Upvote 0
on the VM website it sais July, and Q2 ends July 3rd. Does any body else smell a July 1st Release?

i talked about this to a boostmobile/virgin mobile store manager. you would be surprised how little VM tells them about new phones. all he had was a picture. i sent him some youtube videos from the press conference.

he was very excited about the phone, but he dosent know of a release date either. it might be a few more weeks. there was even speculation of a early august release as well.

guess we just have to wait until announcement day! [but seriously i cant wait that long!!]

Upvote 0
i talked about this to a boostmobile/virgin mobile store manager. you would be surprised how little VM tells them about new phones. all he had was a picture. i sent him some youtube videos from the press conference.

he was very excited about the phone, but he dosent know of a release date either. it might be a few more weeks. there was even speculation of a early august release as well.

guess we just have to wait until announcement day! [but seriously i cant wait that long!!]

I know! And it will really suck if that phone is like $300. I might just have to get an Optimus V until it gets released then return it. (30 day money back guarantee!) And if the phone is over $300 ill just keep the optimus.

Upvote 0
The release date is the 19th says so on my order sheet.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones