• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Trying to root my droid need help

tsanborn79

Jun 16, 2010
So I feel i downloaded everything right and are following the steps correctly but i cant get past the bootloader.
I download rsd lite 4.6 and the sbf file for sprecovery and the 32 bit drivers.
I turn off my phone start it up with up and power button rsd says connected and the phone says its getting hacked, then it says recovery installed then goes to reboot and it goes right to the bootloader and doesnt reboot and then rsd says it passed but that is it.
what am i doing wrong thanks. I redownloaded everything from different places and tried again and tried different usb ports. I didnt unzip the sbf file. I put it on a droid folder and i tried it right off the c:\, the c part gave me a failure message 07x000 or something like that. I tried google and search here but i couldnt find anything.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones